Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
|TiO2 content,%(m/m) ≥||98|
|Whiteness(compared with first class standard|
sample listed in GB1706-93)
|No less than|
|Scattering power, %(compared with first class|
standard sample listed in GB1706-93) ≥
|Volatile matters at 105°C,%(m/m) ≤||0.5|
|PH value of water suspension||6.8~7.3|
|Oil absorption value,g/100g ≤||25|
|Residue on the sieve (45um mesh),%(m/m) ≤||0.05|
|Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm ≥||30|
|Water absorption value, g/100g ≤||28|
|Water dispersible power,% ≥||80|
|Iron content ,ppm ≤||40|
|Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power||L ≥||100.0|
|Inorganic surface treatment||SiO2,AL2O3|
|Organic surface treatment||Yes|
|TiO2 content,%(m/m) ≥||93|
|Tint reducing power,Reynolds number,TCS ≥||1800|
|Volatile matters at 105°C,%(g/100g) ≤||0.6|
|Water soluble,% ≤||0.5|
|pH value of water suspension||6.5~8.5|
|Oil absorption value,%(m/m) ≤||20|
|Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm ≥||80|
|Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m) ≤||0.02|
|Rutile content,% ≥||98.0|
|Whiteness,(Compared with standard sample)||No less than|
|Oil dispersible power,(Hegemann number) ≥||5.0|
|Index controlled by the company Gardner of powder||L ≥||99.8|
Packaging & Shipping
In plastic bags repacked in PP woven bags or Paper bag of 25kgs net net each.The package of other kinds and specifications can be provided as per the client's requests