Price Low High Carbon Carbon Additive / Calcined Anthracite Coal for Sale

carbon additives/graphite recarburizer for cast ironThe size and specifications of the carbon additive/graphite petroleum coke/carbon raiser/graphite carbon additive/graphite powder/graphite scrap: TypeSize(90%)C(min)S(max)Ash(max)V.M.(max)Moisture(max)GPC-11-5mm98.0%0.5%1.0%1.0%0.5%GPC-20-1mm95.0%0.6%4.0%1.5%0.5%Graphite&n

Featured Products

Price Low High Carbon Carbon Additive / Calcined Anthracite Coal for Sale


carbon additives/graphite recarburizer for cast iron

The size and specifications of the carbon additive/graphite petroleum coke/carbon raiser/graphite carbon additive/graphite powder/graphite scrap:
 
TypeSize
(90%)
C
(min)
S
(max)
Ash
(max)
V.M.
(max)
Moisture
(max)
GPC-11-5mm98.0%0.5%1.0%1.0%0.5%
GPC-20-1mm95.0%0.6%4.0%1.5%0.5%
Graphite powder0-0.3mm98.5%0.05%0.5%1.0%0.5%
Graphite powder0.3-0.5mm98.5%0.05%0.5%1.0%0.5%
Electrode scrap0.5-5mm98.5%0.05%0.5%1.0%0.5%

Price Low High Carbon Carbon Additive / Calcined Anthracite Coal for Sale
Price Low High Carbon Carbon Additive / Calcined Anthracite Coal for Sale
Delivery process Calined carbon additive/Powder

Price Low High Carbon Carbon Additive / Calcined Anthracite Coal for Sale
 Company shipping regulations and precautions:

1,After the finished product warehouse receives the goods from the sales invoice, it must check whether there are any omissions before packing and packing. Put it in the packing list after confirmation. , packaged according to company packaging standards.
2,The finished products that are sent to the outer casing are packaged and weighed, and the lower right corner of the package is clearly marked. Actual weight.
3,The warehouse staff should indicate the consignee, address, telephone number and shipper in the package and check it correctly.
4,The logistics personnel should register all the shipping information on the "Receipt and Delivery Record".
5,The consignor or the consignee should register on the "Receipt and Delivery Record" when picking up the goods.
6,After the delivery, the logistics department should save the shipping order for inquiry.
7,The sales department informs the receiving party that the goods have been issued to receive the goods.
8,If the receiving party does not receive the goods within three days, please inform the company's logistics department by phone, otherwise it will be regarded as positive. Often received.

Advantage:
1.Good quality!
2.Competitive price!
3.Good service!
We could send the sample for testing the quality first.
Welcome to our factory to have a visit to get more information for our products.
We have five years experiences to produce the gaphite petroleum coke (GPC) which mainly used in foundry industry and we also produce the graphite scrap from machining the graphite electrodes that mainly used in steel industry. 

 Production Process Calined carbon additive/Powder
Price Low High Carbon Carbon Additive / Calcined Anthracite Coal for Sale

Certifications Calined carbon additive/Powder
Price Low High Carbon Carbon Additive / Calcined Anthracite Coal for Sale


Price Low High Carbon Carbon Additive / Calcined Anthracite Coal for SaleFAQ
Q: Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement.
 
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T (30% as despot, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight
 
Q: Can I visit your factory before the order?
A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality.
 
Q: Where is your nearest loading port?
A: Qingdao , China.
 
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned or according to consumer's requests.
 
Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A: Of course we do.
 
Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?
A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.

 

Contact us

Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below We will reply you in 24 hours