Fe2o3 nano iron oxide for Construction Use
Iron oxide are widespread in nature, play an important role in many geological and biological processes, and are widely used by humans, e.g., as pigment, catalysts, in thermite (see the diagram) and hemoglobin. Common rust is a form of iron(III) oxide. Iron oxides are widely used as inexpensive, durable pigments in paints, coatings and colored concretes. Colors commonly available are in the "earthy" end of the yellow/orange/red/brown/black range.
Molecular Formula: Fe2O3
Density: 5.24 g/cm³
CAS No.: 1332-37-2
Melting Point: 1565ºC
Boiling Point: 3414 °C
|Product name||Color Type||Fe2O3 or Fe3O4 content%||Oil Absorption ml/100g||325 Mesh res.%||Water soluble salts %||Moisture %||PH value||Specific gravity g/cm3|
|Iron oxide red||110||≥96||15-25||≤0.3||≤0.3||≤1.0||3-7||5|
|Iron oxide yellow||313||≥86||25-35||≤0.3||≤0.5||≤1.0||3-7||4.1|
|Iron oxide black||330||≥90||15-25||≤0.5||≤0.5||≤1.5||5-8||4.8|
|Iron oxide brown||≥88||20-30||≤0.3||≤0.5||≤1.5||4-7||4.7|
|Compound Iron green||-||25-35||≤0.3||≤3.0||≤1.0||6-9||-|
|Iron oxide orange||≥88||20-30||≤0.3||≤0.3||≤1.0||3.5-7||4.5|
4.Application of Iron Oxide:
1) Used in many types of paints, including anti-rust paint, water-soluble indoor/outdoor paints and oil-based paints.
2) Used for dyeing construction materials, such as mosaic bricks, for concrete bricks, pavement, colorful tiles, roofing tiles and man-made marble. Colors for ceramic body.
3) Used in paper industry, esp. rice paper.
4) Used for surface coloration of plastic epoxy floor, color for pitch.
5) Used as a more fade-resistant dye for plastics.
6) Pigment for Cosmetic,
7) Coloring Sugar-coat for medicine tablets.
Net each in 25kg plastic woven bag, lined with PE bag.
5. Transport and storage:
The product does not constitute a hazardous substance in national/ international road, rail, sea and air transport.
Usual precautions for nuisance dust should be observed.
Store in roofed places at room temperature.
Keep containers tightly sealed.